Autoimmune Encephalitis Trivia cards are a vital educational/rehabilitation tool specifically designed to support AE patients, caregivers, loved ones and therapists. Set includes 52 cards, 2 Jokers, information card and instruction booklet. Cards contain questions and answers to the most common questions asked about the disease covering diagnosis, symptoms, treatment, and recovery.
- AE Trivia doubles as a rehabilitation tool for cognitive and memory loss challenges from brain injury. Through the repetition of playing, the user receives an outstanding educational foundation about AE that empowers them with confidence for self-advocacy. Support through education is fundamental to improving your communication with your physician and feeling in control of managing your health.
- AE Trivia supports the cognitive deficits the AE patient has. Presenting one piece of information at a time per card supports the patient’s memory deficits. Information is broken down so learning can occur in a fun and user-friendly way.
- Color coding is used to support lower baselines and children's games.
- As re-learning/re-training the brain advances other suggested games contained in the accompanying booklet, are utilized to improve long- and short-term memory, attention level, reading, reasoning skills, and cognition.
- AE Trivia Cards have become an instant favorite among doctors in the field.
- Created by International Autoimmune Encephalitis Society’s President, Tabitha Orth, and in collaboration with Josep Dalmau, M.D., Ph.D. All proceeds go to support Dr. Dalmau’s Autoimmune Encephalitis Research Group.
- Ideal for patients, caregivers and friends. Occupational, Speech, Physical therapy use. Recommended by Physicians.